If you are already a Laridian customer, log in above and we can tell you if you own this product.
Add to Cart
This product is only available for Windows Store.
PocketBible for Windows Store - Advanced Features
This product upgrades PocketBible from the Standard Feature Set to the Advanced Feature Set, enabling all the features listed below.
- Install more than 20 books at a time on your device
- Quickly download all the books you own to the device
- Split the screen up to five times to view multiple books at once
- Quick access to recent verses
- Add your own notes to any verse
- Highlight verses in a variety of colors
- Save and re-use multiple layouts, enabling you to save the layout (panes and books) exactly as it was and come back to it
- Synchronize bookmarks, notes and highlights to the Laridian Server and between your other devices
- Listen to Bibles and books (Windows 8.1 required)
System RequirementsRequires PocketBible for Windows Store.
Find us on Facebook
Devoted Laridian fans watch our blog for the latest news, including comments on as-yet-unreleased and unannounced products.
Facebook Fans get notified of all special offers and sometimes get special special offers just for them.
There's detailed information about PocketBible for Android on Google+.
We don't keep lists of potential beta testers. Just watch the blog.
The Fine Print
Copyright © 2010-2013 by Laridian, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Laridian, PocketBible, and MyBible are registered trademarks of Laridian, Inc. DailyReader, Memorize!, PrayerPartner, eTract, BookBuilder, VerseLinker, iPocketBible, DocAnalyzer, Change the way you look at the Bible, and The Bible. Anywhere. are trademarks of Laridian, Inc. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Products by Platform
Bible Reader Software
Products by Type
Best Ways to Get Help
You can get the fastest help by helping yourself.
Laridian Associates Program
Associates Program members earn a referral fee for every sale resulting from their links to our site!
Log Into Your Download Account to Join the Associates Program