Your Download Account
When you purchase something from us that is downloadable, that product goes into your download account. When you make a purchase, you give us an email address and a password you want to use to access that download account.
Other Account Features
If you have created books with BookBuilder Pro and asked us to host them on our server, you can log into your account to give other users access to your books.
If you are a Laridian Associates Program member and are receiving a commission on all sales you direct through our site, you can log in to check your account balance and get access to graphics and links to use on your site.
You can review every purchase you've made from us, and print receipts if you need them for reimbursement from your church or employer.
Please Log In
Click here to go to our secure server to log in.
Forgot Your Password?
Don't Have An Account?
If you've never registered one of our apps and you've never purchased any products from us, you don't have an account here.
There aren't many reasons you might see this message and not already have any account. But if that's your situation, you need to first download and register the free PocketBible program on your computer or mobile device to create an account. How you do that depends on your platform:
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users should click here for a link to PocketBible on the Apple App Store.
- Android users should click here to find out where to download PocketBible for their Android device.
- Windows Phone users will find download instructions here.
- Windows 8 (Windows Store) users can click here to find out how to download PocketBible from the Windows Store.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (Desktop) users can get PocketBible for Windows Desktop right here on our site. Click here to put a free copy of PocketBible for Windows Desktop in your shopping cart. Go through the checkout process and follow the instructions to download and install PocketBible when you're done.
- Mac OS X users can download PocketBible directly from our website by clicking here.
With the exception of PocketBible for Windows Desktop (which creates an account when you add it to your cart and go through the checkout process on our site), you'll need to install PocketBible and follow the instructions in the program to register. Registering will create an account for you.
Once you have an account, you can return here and log in (assuming you still need to do whatever it was you came here to do).
Find us on Facebook
Devoted Laridian fans watch our blog for the latest news, including comments on as-yet-unreleased and unannounced products.
We post short instructional videos on our youtube channel.
There's detailed information about PocketBible for Android on Google+.
We don't keep lists of potential beta testers. Just watch the blog.
The Fine Print
Copyright © 2010-2015 by Laridian, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Laridian, PocketBible, and MyBible are registered trademarks of Laridian, Inc. DailyReader, Memorize!, PrayerPartner, eTract, BookBuilder, VerseLinker, iPocketBible, DocAnalyzer, Change the way you look at the Bible, and The Bible. Anywhere. are trademarks of Laridian, Inc. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Products by Platform
Bible Reader Software
Products by Type
Best Ways to Get Help
You can get the fastest help by helping yourself.
Laridian Associates Program
Associates Program members earn a referral fee for every sale resulting from their links to our site!
Log Into Your Download Account to Join the Associates Program